Wednesday, December 24, 2008


Christmas doesn't feel like anything this year.
<--Although we did get an amazing present
<--------------Look at him! Our new nephew Ibzan Elijah Duran. Yay. So I now have six of them! He was born yesterday and I cannot wait to meet the little booger. I got presents for my whole family. Except my brother. Hes stolen enough of my money. I just don't understand it. After all my family does for him he steals my shit. Whatever. I have no need for that. I'm excited to see my mom and dad. I have to meet my brothers new girlfriend. hmm on that one. I'm excited to see my Emolee whore! yay. Tomorrow I will pack for Texas and clean my house. Frankie was thinking maybe Michael can come stay with me while he is in Iraq for four months. I really don't want to be by myself. Okay I'm going to go play guitar hero with my whiney husband.

Sarah

No comments: